Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Back, Baby.

A glass of St John's Red Velvet with a side of chocolate cake,

Watching men fight over me at a bar,

Rain in the morning,

My corset fitting perfectly, not too tight, not too loose,

Four white rings, four green rings,

Crows cawing when I walk outside,

Laughing at the end of an RP session,

Watching vampire movies while eating popcorn with too much butter,

My cat, Gargamel,

Putting on an old coat and finding any amount of money in the pocket,

Listening to my boys bicker,

A set of warm headphones with Fields of Nephilim in them,

Waking up at 3 in the afternoon,

Making snarky comments to callers of my show,

Getting out of jail, because Bill Marx had the foresight to make me record phone conversations with the police,

These are a few of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment